Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Busy boy!

Sorry I havent posted lately...ive been really busy.

Me and Juicy are now going to Petcetera at 3120-27 St. NE, Calgary every Saturday from 12 to 3 so Juicy can meet people who may want to adopt greyhounds and I can have people pet me, feed me, and tell me how wonderful I am. Its great.

Im there with Cruzor, who is a bit smaller than me, and likes to lay down a lot...but i guess he's okay. His Mom likes to give me cookies.

Im starting training soon. I dont know why... Im perfect already. Here are some pics of me playing with some of my fave things:

My Tiger


My ball [thats Juicy on the right...she always tries to take it away from me]



And bottles! Im really good at finding them...usually they are hiding in Gym bags



Hey Leggo! I got it first!

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Marshall said...

Oh, I love him -- He's so cute!!! And so great that you got a greyhound. There are a lot of them here in Florida for adoption.

We adopted a whippet last year, a hurricane rescue we named Abby.

Found you from your comment on JD's blog. I'm aka JD's grammie.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home