Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Summer of Digit

Man oh man have i been busy lately! I havent had a chance to post! Here are some updates:

1. I passed my obedience class!



Okay okay, I dont know how to sit. Its not that important...and sometimes its okay that i dont want to lie down when im told. Its not my fault-- how am i supposed to know that 'lie down' means that im supposed to lie down?

I get to start flyball soon...that will be fun!



See? Im concentrating!

2. I went camping

It was okay. Im still not sure of the whole outdoors thing. And then my people got all drunk and wanted to take me swimming. Uhhhh, hellll-ooo! I dont swim. Water is not fun. ( I did kinda like chasing rocks on the shore, though)



Me roughing it...sorta.

3. Bongo came to visit

I liked her being here-- she looked just like me! And the best part is that whenever she didnt finish her food, i was able to get a little more.



Seeing double?

Thats all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home